Drinks & Bites Boat
Enjoy the canals and Amsterdam his architecture while our chef serves you some good BBQ food and drinks.
– Private boat just for yourself and your family/friends
– 1.5 hour guided boat tour through the Amsterdam canals
– Host serves you delicious drinks
– Optional additional snack arrangements
*including drinks and a little snack
DepartureSea Palace Amsterdam
Departure TimePlease arrive by 15 minutes before departure
Return Time2 Hours after boarding
We board normally from the Sea Palace in Amsterdam, this is a 5 minute walk from central station.
Sea Palace Amsterdam
- dutch 'bitterballen' (crunchy deep-fried meatballs served with mustard)
- mixed snacks (dutch 'bitterballen', cheesefingers, spring rolls)
- deep fried shrimp croquettes
- 'Amsterdamse hap' (beef sausage, liver sausage, grill sausage, cheese, pickle and onion)
- Antipasto Misto (Prosciutto, Parma ham, spinata, truffle sausage, olives and sun-dried tomatoes).
- Small glass with crayfish cocktail
- Glass with vitello tartufo
- Glass with smoked chicken cocktail.
- Crostini with salmon and tobiko wasabi
- Truffle of rye bread and goat cheese